Your use of the websites, materials and services in the Wise Living program will be deemed acceptance of this agreement, including any updates to these terms.
Refunds and Cancellations
- Course tuition is refundable for 3 weeks after the program begins, minus any credit card processing fees. After that point, no portion of the fees is refundable.
- To request a refund, you must submit your request in writing/via email to Emily and/or Ivy ([email protected]).
Video/Audio Use Policy
- Most program sessions will take place on Zoom teleconference. While using the platform, participants must comply with Zoom policies.
- We record and store all live sessions to make available in our Online Classroom for other program participants. By attending the live sessions, you agree for your voice and image to be recorded and stored by us. We will not share this material with third parties.
Program Content Policy
- All program content (including online materials, videos, audios and live sessions) are non-transferable and cannot be shared. If members break this policy, it is grounds for expulsion.
- The materials and teaching provided in this program are for educational purposes only. Any of the information available is meant to strengthen your common sense and not substitute for it. It is also not a substitute for the advice of your doctor or health care provider.
Updates to Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on our Site and providing notice of such change. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site.